Tuesday, February 22, 2011

もしもし, A- さん :)

I don't know for sure how long it takes

But I really sure that this kind of feeling that I feel right now is right

This feeling just heading out towards you


I don't know for sure when this feeling comes out

But I really sure that this kind of feeling that I feel right now is nice

This feeling just bursting out for you


I am not sure if is it right to keep this feeling

We are strangers, we don't know each other

Even though we are stepping down the same floor

I am just watching you passing by


I am not sure if it is nice to keep this feeling

We even don't know how to greet each other

Even though we are using our notebook in the same roof

I am just watching you standing by


I am not in hurry, really.

Can you, be friend with me?

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment