Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ngegalau Edisi Ninggalin Orang Tidur

Texted me first when you wake up, won't you?

Cause I miss how you texted me and say good morning.
Cause I miss how you asked me about my dream last nite.
Cause I miss how you told me about your nite that I don't know

what I wanna know is only you...


Texted me when you feel "I am not sleepy, yet."

Cause I wanna know how are you doing when you feel you're not tired.

Cause I wanna know how you feel where there's no me.

Cause I wanna know how's your nite condition, right at that time, right at your place.

The thing I wanna know is only you.


Shower me with the words you that you can't say to me directly, whatever it is.

Cause I wanna know how you feel. Human's feeling are too complicated.

Cause I wanna know how to treat you right in some certain feels. Good feelings or bad feelings.

Cause I wanna know you better than anybody else.

The only thing I wanna know best is you.


Yeah, only you :)


#ngegalau edisi ninggalin orang tidur, kebangun, terus ditinggal tidur deh -.-

how is yours @akumadebeat? :)

2 comments: