Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dear the Loveable One (Part 1)

1st.

I want to say: Thanks a lot.

For replying my feelings, thanks a lot.
For loving me back, thanks so much.
For believe in me, thanks a bunch.

2nd.

I want to say: Determine your dream and let me help you.

To determine your dream from now on, let me help you.
To choose your own way, let me help you.
To pull you off from the sadness since that time, let me help you.

3rd.

I want to say: Let me help you to open up your sleeping happiness.

I really believe everything will becomes happy ever after.
I really believe everything will go on with the right flow.
I really believe I will meet your true smile on the face :)

4th.

I want to say: Just go on.

Just go on, even if there are some obstacle in front of you.
Just go on, even if there will be some darkness behind you.
Just go on, and keep believing.

5th.

I want to say: I will help you, from the bottom of my heart.

It's already my choice, and I will go on with it.
It's already my plan, and I will keep going through.
It's already my way of life, and I will keep walk on this path.


#DearTheLoveableOne

0 comments:

Post a Comment